DAILY INFO SHEET
February 3, 2017
* Food is not nor has ever been allowed out of the lunchroom after you eat. You are to finish all food in the cafeteria. This goes for breakfast and lunch. Thank you for following the rules.
* STUDENT PARKING – Students, please remember the front 2 row are reserved for staff. Please respect that when you are parking in the morning. THANK YOU!
PE – the Monday/Wednesday groups will have PE today
MIDDLE SCHOOL JAZZ BAND – will meet after school today.
NHS CANDIDATES – biographies and essays should be turned in to Mr. Bulthuis by today.
BASKETBALL THEME – the theme for tonight’s game is “Jersey’s”
LARGE GROUP SPEECH – the bus leaves at 10:15 tomorrow. Reader’s Theatre you will be rehearsing at 9:00 a.m. in the auditorium tomorrow before you leave. Do not forget your scripts!
INDIVIDUAL SPEECH – If you signed up for Individual Speech, you need to pick your pieces and give Mrs. Rosewall a title by Tuesday, February 7th. Talk to Mrs. Rosewall or Mrs. DeWit if you need help.
STAFF AND STUDENTS – In recognition of National School Counseling Week next week (Feb 6-10) staff are invited to wear apparel from your Alma Mater ALL week. Professional dress with your choice of college apparel is welcome! Seniors are invited to wear items from the college they plan to attend in the fall. ALL students are welcome to wear apparel from their favorite college.
DRIVERS ED – sign up in the office if you want to take Drivers Ed this summer. You do not need a permit to sign up for the class but you must have it before the classes begin. You must be 14 to take the class.
LOST AND FOUND – a set of car keys on a lanyard. Contact the office to claim.
GOOD LUCK –
* To the HS basketball teams tonight. . . Go Rockets!!
* To the Wrestlers at Sectionals tomorrow . . . Go Nighthawks!!
* To the Special Olympics Basketball team tomorrow!!
* To the Large Group Speech Students tomorrow!!
TODAY’S LUNCH – Chicken Strips, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Applesauce
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!