DAILY INFO SHEET
April 20, 2017
HS BOYS AND GIRLS TRACK – should be dismissed at 3:10 today
T-SHIRTS: Order forms for the following T-Shirts are available in the office
· TRIPP POSTMUS SHIRTS – Tripp is a 3rd grader at our elementary and was recently diagnosed with cancer. All proceeds will go to the Postmus family. Orders are due today.
· SOFTBALL – order forms are due May 1st
· BASEBALL – order forms are due May 5th
HS SOFTBALL MEETING – will be held Monday, April 24th at 8:00 a.m. in the auditorium.
STUDENT SCHEDULES – Students should check your email to see if you need to schedule a meeting with Mrs. Gibbons regarding class conflicts for next year. If you have received an email, then see her ASAP to correct any conflicts for next year. Bring your computer when you meet with her.
SPORTS CAMPS –
· SPEED CAMP – Students going into grades 6-12 and College athletes are eligible to participate in this free camp. Registration forms are in the office.
· Registration forms for the All Kids Can Sports Camp and Boys Basketball Camp are available in the office for those interested.
SUMMER REC – Registration Forms are in the office and due by April 26th
OVERDUE BOOKS – please return or renew your library books as soon as possible.
TODAY’S LUNCH – Sub Sandwich, Diced Potatoes, Baked Beans, Peaches
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!